The Obama Foundation Scholars Program at Columbia University seeks rising leaders from around the world who meet the following criteria:
- Have a proven commitment to service and leadership within a community, region or country outside the United States, coupled with a demonstrated commitment to return to these communities following their completion of the program and apply their enhanced training, skills and connections on a long-term basis for the benefit of these communities
- Are emerging leaders who have made meaningful contributions to their field and are now at a “tipping point” in their careers
- Are fluent in English (verbal, written and spoken)
- Have the ability and inclination to positively shape the future of their community
- Have a demonstrated commitment to humility, integrity, inclusivity, stewardship, fearlessness, imagination and teamwork
A complete application, submitted entirely online, includes the following materials:
Complete online application form
Access the online application form.
The résumé/curriculum vitae should be a chronological listing of employment and educational history, academic endeavors and other significant activities. Applicants should include any awards, publications or other achievements they have received.
CLICK HERE FOR MORE INFORMATION
Pingback: BOURSES DE LA FONDATION OBAMA (Jusqu'au 3 février 2019)! - ExcelAfricaExcelAfrica
I need to receive the Obama SCHOLARS program and all his profit
I need this bourse but m’y fother is dead And i not job. Please helf me
Comment faire pour avoir la bourse
Je viens de commencer mon résidanat au Maroc et je suis en difficulté financière
Good day Sirs,
As you can remark, i’m working for BOLLORE GROUP on shipping services. However my needs are to improve my level. as i read this publication, i would like to receive your help. Could you please advice. Remaining at your entire disposal.